New question

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Sep 5 19:43:07 CEST 2002

Looks like your headers for 1.0.6 are floating around.

Try tracking down the .h files and replacing them with the stuff from
1.2.4.

whereis png.h might help track it down...

Its possible that you had an old version installed somewhere else...
such as /usr/include and /usr/lib and the new version is trying to
install in /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib or something...

HTH

- Terry