NAGIOS: QPAGE

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Sep 5 19:25:12 CEST 2002

Tim,

One other thing I thought I'd mention...

Make sure you're using host commands for your hosts and service
commands for your services.

There is a difference... the command example I gave you was the one I
use for services.

I also have one for hosts... one sends out a page for when specific
services go down, and one sends out a page for when a specific host
goes down.

I hope you figure it out..

- Terry