New question

Olaf Greis greis at grinco.de
Tue Sep 3 22:12:22 CEST 2002

Am Dienstag, 3. September 2002 21:37 schrieb jo smith:
> Hey, it works.  I tried using both SetEnv and PassEnv
> in the httpd.conf file.  After setting those,
> statusmap.cgi trends.cgi and tac.cgi started working!
>
> One last question if I may.  I'm now getting this
> error:
>
> [Tue Sep  3 12:11:20 2002] [error] [client 1.1.2.185]
> Premature end of script headers:
> /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi
> libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h
> from libpng-1.0.6
> libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c
> from libpng-1.2.4
> gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng
> version in application and library
>
> I'm so close and so many thanks for the quick and
> accurate responses from everybody.

looks like you have a different version of libpng on your productionsystem
than on your development system (or two versions of libpng on the same system
;)

you either have to recompile nagios with 1.2.4 or to downgrade the production
system from libpng-1.2.4 to libpng-1.0.6. i think a recomplie will be best.

brgds
  olaf