Monitor Multiple IP addrs

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Oct 30 20:58:14 CET 2002

A host can only have one address (typically the one closest to nagios).

Since each end of the link belongs to a different host - you should define
2 hosts and a service for each.

Also define the remote host as a child of the local host based on the
normal routing path.

If these are routers that support snmp, take a look at check_ifoperstatus
to monitor the interface.

-sg