Apan - but no graphs

Ralph Zimmermann ralph.zimmermann at salt-ag.com
Wed Oct 30 09:04:24 CET 2002

Hi,

I've just configured Apan according to the documentation
and the hints of the last postings. The config itself went
fine and checks (ping) are running successfully, but if I
click on the graph icon in Nagios, which leads to the url,
I get a page with all required text but NO GRAPHS.

As I see from the dead-pictures properties it tries to
generate the pictures from the follwing call:
http://.../nagios/cgi-bin/generate.cgi?server&Ping&600

Anyone aware what my fault may be ?

However I'm glad about Apan, always been waiting for a
rrdtool to easily integrate into Nagios.

Cheers,
Ralph.

Ralph Zimmermann
_____________________________________
- Netzwerkadministrator -

SALT AG
Sedanstraße 23
D-97082 Würzburg

Tel:  +49 931 3573 - 400
Fax: +49 931 3573 - 409

mailto: ralph.zimmermann at salt-ag.com
Besuchen Sie uns unter www.salt-ag.com

telematikgestützte Logistik-Plattform cargoRent
Tracking & Tracing
ab 49 Euro monatlich/ Fahrzeug
Infos unter www.cargoRent.net