RFE: Virtual Contact

Bishop, Dean dean.bishop at tcdsb.org
Tue Oct 29 22:27:11 CET 2002

i agree with Jim here, it is imperative that any of the features that are to
be made available to joe contacts are available through the web interface.

i am at a site where there are no linux techs just windows guys.  It also
adds an interface to deal with and requires additional management (user
accounts, etc).

just my 2cents; keep the change,
dean