Statuswrl.cgi v1.7

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 22:25:49 CET 2002

Yes, using the one created on 10-15-2002, usually you get that error if you have an error in the cgi.cfg/hostextinfo.cfg files, I've also seen  when I compiled the new statuswrl.cgi by not having the correct path for the perl interputer.
 Theo Hollenberg <thollenberg at planet.nl> wrote:Hi everybody,

Could someone tell me whether statuswrl.cgi v1.7 is actually deployed
successfully by someone for it compiles perfectly but when I deploy it,
it gives the following message:

The VRML file header not found or unsupported encoding type
File: http://nagios.hollenberg.biz/nagios/cgi-bin/statuswrl.cgi?host=all

Does this ring a bell with anyone..?

Kind regards,

Theo Hollenberg