Help, trouble compiling and installing plugins on OpenBSD 3.0

Jonathan Rozes jrozes at vinton.com
Tue Oct 29 22:15:30 CET 2002

You need gmake (install from ports in devel/gmake) for the plugins. I
wrestled with the plugins on OpenBSD too (mostly getting it to recognize and
compile some of the optional plugins), so if you run into other problems,
feel free to drop me a line.

jonathan

+++ Jonathan Rozes, Manager, Information Technology, Will Vinton Studios