Apan Configurations

Ralph Zimmermann ralph.zimmermann at salt-ag.com
Tue Oct 29 18:00:31 CET 2002

Hi,

I've just configured Apan according to the documentation and the hints of the last
postings. The config itself went fine and checks (ping) are running successfully,
but if I click on the graph icon in Nagios, which leads to the url, I get a page with
all required text but no pictures.

As I see from the dead-pictures properties it tries to generate the pictures from the
follwing call: http://.../nagios/cgi-bin/generate.cgi?server&Ping&600

Anyone aware what my fault may be ?

However I'm glad about Apan, always been waiting for a rrdtool to easily integrate into Nagios.

Cheers,
Ralph.