NSClient on P4

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Oct 29 17:08:48 CET 2002

I'm not sure of what service pack is installed on my laptop, but I did
notice that after installation, I had to start it manually (didn't want to
reboot).  Right away I tried to poke at it with one of the check_nt
examples, but no go.  I did an nmap, and the port wasn't opened.  I pondered
this for a while, confirmed that the service was up and running, did another
nmap, and surprise, the port was open.  I ran the check_nt example and it
worked.

jc