qpage to several contacts?

Bishop, Dean dean.bishop at tcdsb.org
Tue Oct 29 16:45:34 CET 2002

Thanks for the help guys.

Russell:
yeah, i just saw sendpage.  i will have to look into it some time but as i
sorta had qpage working and time is an issue i kept at it.

Steve:
Nevermind about the configs.  i just figured out my problem.  Say it with me
now, in your best Homer voice "DOH!!!".  Gotta keep an eye on those firewall
rules.

now that i am allowing port 444 from localhost things are working
beautifully.

later,
dean