Apan Configurations

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 19:28:13 CET 2002

I set up Orca as your normally would on a standalone box, and then
defined an external url (via notes_url in extended information) per
Orca'ed host. So while viewing everything via the Nagios gui, clicking
the url associated with each host would whisk you away to the host's
Orca graph.

Depending on when Apan comes out with a working howto, I might write a
Orca+Nagios howto, or perhaps a smokeping+nagios howto.

Apan will be nice as it will achieve the same results as Orca with the
nice rrdtool graphs, but there won't be a need to set up third party
software.

Sean