plugin get's connection refused by host, but still says ok

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Mon Oct 28 18:19:57 CET 2002

HI Sean,

It would help tremendously if you'd also tell us what the service check plug-in is,
along with the versions of Nagios, the plugins, your operating system and relevant
snippets of your configuration.

Thanks!

Mike

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590