Upgrading to new version of NAgios

Bishop, Dean dean.bishop at tcdsb.org
Mon Oct 28 14:38:14 CET 2002

don't know if this has been addressed but i upgraded from 1.0b3 to 1.0b6.

backup;
backup;
backup;
configure;compile nagios and plugins;
make install;
restart nagios;

that was all there was.  oh, wait.  There is a change or two in the
nagios.cfg from b3 to b6 (maybe b4) that, although it doesn't cause errors,
does cause a warning.  Something about illegal characters.  You might want
to just install a new nagios.cfg and re-tweak.

later,
dean