nrpe over a secure socket

Björn Ekengren bjorn.ekengren at itsalive.com
Mon Oct 28 09:31:42 CET 2002

I succeded into getting Nagios communicating with nrpe over ssl using
stunnel, but AFAIK it will only work with _one_ host due to the structure of
stunnel. I wanted to monitor a number of hosts using nrpe, but since it
wasn't possible I tried nsca, which I didn't get to work due to lack of
documentation.

/Bjorn