Apan Configurations

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 08:44:18 CET 2002

If anyone has managed to get apan to work (aside from Fredrik :) please
speak up. I've downloaded the new version and while the updated docs are
an improvement over last version, I still find them too vague to be of use.

I am *very* interested in getting apan working. Until then, I will
continue using Orca and smokeping...

Sean