NWSTAT

Wibo Lammerts Wibo.Lammerts at hmg.nl
Fri Oct 25 15:46:02 CEST 2002

Hi all,

Here is a nice one for you people to figure out this weekend!

I have successfully configured check_nwstat with the MRTGEXT.NLM to monitor
all kinds of  things.

My question is this: when I cause an abend on a Netware server with
ABENDEMO.NLM I get notified that there actually an Abend took place, but it
does not say what kind of abend it was.

Another one: I get notified and warned that  CPU load is beyond threshold I
set for it, but it does not say how high it actually was.  This way it is
not possible to actually see in histograms how high the cpu load has been
over  a period of time?

Is this not possible with Nagios, or do I need to configure something else?

Happy weekend,

Wibo Lammerts
Systems Engineer
Holland Media Groep / RTL Group S.A.

***** Nagios 1.0b6 *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: ABENDS
Host: BLAKULA.HMG.NET
Address: 146.231.231.21
State: WARNING

Date/Time: Fri Oct 25 15:40:52 CEST 2002

Additional Info:

1 abended threads