Configuration problem: time dependent notification definition

Schimpke, Dr. Thomas / bhn Schimpke at Lenze.de
Fri Oct 25 11:32:56 CEST 2002

Hi all !
I've got a problem configuring nagios to send out notifications over
different (time dependent) "channels", i.e. notifications during normal work
hours should be  sent via email to a specified contact, during off hours the
contact should be notified via pager/sms.

I guess, that's a trivial configuration problem (that's what most people
want, I guess) but I couldn't find a clue, neither in the docs nor in the
mailing list -- seems that I'm too stupid for this one...

Any hints ... ??

Thanks in advance

Thomas