[Nagios-devel] Re: how long does a check_tcp s ervice check take?

Bishop, Dean dean.bishop at tcdsb.org
Thu Oct 24 23:39:01 CEST 2002

hmmmm. no i can't say that i did.

i will try first thing in the morning though.

p.s. i am still running with about 1200 service checks at 20 minutes and 450
service checks at 5 minutes and i don't see anything getting missed.

man my head hurts.

Program-Wide Performance Information
Active Checks: Time Frame Checks Completed
<= 1 minute: 78 (5.0%)
<= 5 minutes: 493 (31.5%)
<= 15 minutes: 1133 (72.5%)
<= 1 hour: 1555 (99.5%)
Since program start:   1555 (99.5%)

 Metric Min. Max. Average
Check Execution Time:   < 1 sec 10 sec 0.164 sec
Check Latency: < 1 sec 3 sec 0.126 sec
Percent State Change: 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%

thanks,
dean