Directories Missing

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Thu Oct 24 18:46:14 CEST 2002

I have to agree, FAQ and list archives. Some of us are starting to sound like broken records answering the same questions over and over ;) I understand the need to do it and that it will never stop, but maybe adding a notification at the end of 'make install' emphasizing self-help resources might be a good thing.

--
Marc