Temptrax monitoring with Nagios

Shane_Seidel at gwf.com.au Shane_Seidel at gwf.com.au
Thu Oct 24 10:34:15 CEST 2002

Keith,

Finally we have a resolution. After a tip from  Anders Nerheim (thanks Anders)
regarding port permissions I discovered that adding the nagios account to the
uucp group resolved the problem and Temptrax digital thermometer is now
performing as expected.

For reference system is Linux Redhat 7.3 running Nagios 1.0b5

I hope you and your customers find this information useful. Thanks for your help
in this matter.

Regards
Shane Seidel

This document is intended solely for the named addressee.
The information contained in these pages is confidential and contains legally privileged information.
The copying or distribution of these pages or any information contained therein by any person other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the email.