Debian 3.0 (woody) packages

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 24 07:26:27 CEST 2002

Greg, I didn't know about the /etc/apt/preferences trick...very useful!

However, as Sean M. points out, to install nagios-text from unstable,
you have to install an unstable version of libc6, which *many* programs
are dependent upon. It is never wise to install unstable libs on a
production box. I believe the only option at this point, aside from
introducting unstable packages on your machine, is to install all
components in one location, modify httpd.conf accordingly, and note any
other modifications made.

-sk