CGI strangeness?

Will Melick will at ilm.com
Wed Oct 23 00:10:04 CEST 2002

Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong here, but I'm having monitored
hosts pop in and out of the lists of all hosts and within hostgroups on
the web page. I've double-checked my hostgroups.cfg and services.cfg and
things are fine there.  Sometimes they'll show up correctly, sometime I
get "no matching hosts" and "no matching services."  If I click the CGI
buttons on the sidebar, they eventually pop back in correctly, but then go
away again.

Anyone else ever see this?  Is it CGI weirdness?  The nagios process seems
to be fine (zero errors and warnings wiht the -v check...and I've manually
checked my .cfg files again and again).

Thanks much,
Will Melick
Network Engineering