Scheduled availability reports

Chet Luther chet at rcn.com
Tue Oct 22 17:34:55 CEST 2002

Bjorn,
    I have a small script that queries the Nagios avail.cgi and builds an HTML table of availability per hostgroup broken down into last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days and last 365 days.  You could email the output of this script out with a cron job to achive the desired results.  The script is attached for anyone who wants it.

Hope this is of some help,

Chet Luther
chet at rcn.com
  Hello,
  I wonder if there is any possibility to generate weekly reports that are sent in an email ? The only way I have found to do this is to make Nagios use a database and then make a separate program that polls the database and generates the reports and send the mails. This is IMHO not a very elegant solution but implementing it into Nagios would mean alot more than just writing a plugin and I am not a C programmer. Has anybody else had this problem ?

  --regards

  /Bjorn