plugin install error 1

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Tue Oct 22 16:16:15 CEST 2002

SG,

Thanks for the response...

Well, got to the point of running the ./tools/setup and this was what I
got...

************snip*********************

[jsm at localhost nagiosplug]$ ./tools/setup
configure.in:11: required file `plugins/config.h.in' not found
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
autoheader: `plugins/config.h.in' is created
chmod: failed to get attributes of `debian/rules': No such file or
directory

something tells me this isn't what should have happened...

The install notes were right about one thing... This will be a long
tedious process!  :o)