Perl module for parsing Nagios configs?

doug.moore at ibill.com doug.moore at ibill.com
Mon Oct 21 17:04:24 CEST 2002

Pascal
what success have you had with Nagat? I had to give up on it. it wasn't
stable enough for me to deploy into a production environment. There are over
26 bugs listed in its bug-track I think.

Some of the bugs are show stoppers. But if you know PHP, which I don't, it
might be just the solution. It is a fantastic 1st attempt to "php" nagios
config files.