Critical Status not clearing in web interface

Troy Corbin troyc at communitech.net
Sat Oct 19 01:49:28 CEST 2002

i have a similar issue with the check_ifstatus plugin... it will detect a
router interface has dropped, the interface will come back up, but still
alerts that its down.

my only fix for this has been to stop the nagios process, edit the
status.sav file by hand, and remote the offending router, then restart the
process.

what a pain!

-t