nsclient and exchange - any problems?

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Fri Oct 18 21:31:48 CEST 2002

Hi Dean,

I configured a setup pretty close to that about a year ago without problems.  NT4
(SP6), Exchange 5.5 (SP2) and NSClient 1.04.2, with Nagios 1.0a5.

Of course, make sure you have a clean backup for CYA purposes. :)

- Mike

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590