check_running_proc (not check_procs)

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Oct 18 01:44:45 CEST 2002

As per the last 3 lines of "./check_procs -h":

[quote]
RANGEs are specified 'min:max' or 'min:' or ':max' (or 'max'). If
specified 'max:min', a warning status will be generated if the
count is inside the specified range
[end quote]

So, you would want to do something like:

./check_proc -w 1: -c 1: -C process_command

jc