NTray: Volunteers?

Robert Wagner Robert.Wagner at wausaubenefits.com
Thu Oct 17 19:32:25 CEST 2002

Heya folks!

  Rob (the NTray guy) here!

   I'm looking for a couple of people to do some testing on a new version
of NTray (call yourself beta-testers). I just figure it would be nice to
have a couple of people besides myself test out a new version before I make
a public release.

   I'd be particularly interested in having people who had problems in the
past do some testing.

     Please send me a private reply to let me know if you're interested!

                         Rob Wagner

PS - The new release has:
  -A nearly complete re-write
  -The ability to run from any folder on your hard drive (no more C:\NTray
woes)
  -Specific designs towards allowing multiple instances of NTray to run at
a time.
  -Other things that I can't think of right now...