MRTG/Nagios Intergration

Hiatt, William whiatt at upstanding.com
Thu Oct 17 07:43:14 CEST 2002

Hi all!
  I'm in the process of integrating Nagios with MRTG. My goal is to have
Nagios supply MRTG with the necessary information, and then MRTG will
create a graph from that. First off here's my questions:

1) Is anybody doing this today? If so, can you provide some hints and/or
configuration files?

2) Would RRDTOOL be better for this purpose? (I know absolutely NOTHING
about RRDTOOL or the RRDtool database format)

Thanks
william