Getting the icons to work on the Map

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 22:42:07 CEST 2002

No just change the path statement to whatever you path is to hostextinfo.cfg..I'm using FreeBSD 4.2 so the paths are all funky... :)

 "Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG> wrote:Thanks for the update Jon. As far as the file locations are concerned, my machine does not have a nagios directory or the hostextinfo.cfg and serviceextinfo.cfgfiles under /usr/local/etc. Can the directory be made via the mkdir command and the files created via the touch command or is there something else I need to do? -----Original Message-----