Any Nagat users out there?

doug.moore at ibill.com doug.moore at ibill.com
Wed Oct 16 20:19:04 CEST 2002

Not built-into the program from what I can tell. you would have to define
the access levels via apache. Nagat is just php code that allows a more
"friendly" interface for adding info to the config files.  Makes it easy on
those who don't "vim/vi". :)

Also it holds all the nagios cfg info in a master file. So regen of any .cfg
file is easy to accomplish.

I am having some problems with Nagat properly putting in my "contact_groups"
info.  Posting to their user forum as I type this.

hope this helps.