3D World

Sergio Freire sergio-s-freire at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Oct 16 12:09:13 CEST 2002

Ethan, all,

Im having problems with user-defined layout in statusmap so some
questions arise:

1. The background image doesn't appear in full size - its cropped! in
fact the statusmap always generates an image of 100 pixels wide. Why
does the statusmap keep generating an image of that size, even if the
background is not defined?
2. Why has the background to be in GD2 format?? Could'nt it be a
GIF,JPEG or other?
3 How to convert a PNG to GD2 correctly?? Noone seems to explain
this...When using pngtogd2 its required to specify the chunk size.. what
value should i use? I just want to use a normal image as background...

PS: I have already tried the updated statusmap from CVS but the errir
described in point number 1 keeps existing...

Regards,
Sergio Freire