Pending Hosts

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 23:17:26 CEST 2002

Do all of your hosts have a service(services.cfg) associated with them?

Garrett Anestos <GANESTOS at fisinc.com> wrote:
Hello all-

I'm running Nagios on FreeBSD 4.6.2.

I'm having a minor issue with the new hosts I have added in....I'm only pinging them....

The issue I'm having is that it keeps telling me the status is pending and that I don't have enough information to determine host status yet.  I have done a nagios.sh reload and restart and have also tried rebooting....just for NT sake.  ;)  No go.

I'm sure there is a setting somewhere I'm missing....any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

faith.yahoo.com