3D World

chris.lockwood at ckeurope.com chris.lockwood at ckeurope.com
Tue Oct 15 09:44:42 CEST 2002

Thank you all very much for the support, I guess its just one of those
things, it works for
some but not for others. clearly it works for the designer!!

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/images/screens/big/statuswrl.jpg

But I'm sure that one of you will figure it out sooner or later and when
you do I'll be interested
as to your solution (probably a new Nagios version).

Cheers

Chris L

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are soley those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Calsonic Kansei Europe
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination,  forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify Calsonic Kansei Europe on +44 (0) 1554 747000.