3D World

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Oct 14 18:53:35 CEST 2002

I never did get this working.  The common response is "make sure you don't
have dots in your hostnames", which I don't.

VRML works, but Cortona does start; it comes up with "You have not supplied
any 3-D drawing coordinates.  Read the FAQs for more information on doing
this."

Not to say this can't be done, but I've largely given up on making it work
(for now).

I'll be migrating Nagios to another server, so maybe when I have a 'bare
bones' config set up, I'll try the 3-D Status Map again, just to see whether
it works at all.  If I have an 'aha!' moment, I'll share it with everyone.
;)

jc