3D World

Chris at lockwood.fsnet.co.uk Chris at lockwood.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 09:52:53 CEST 2002

I'm having problems with the 3D world configuration, everything else
seems to work (excellent program). The 2D status map seems to take the
coordinates I have inputted, but the 3D version is having non of it.

At this point it may be worth mentioning that I did not use the:

--with-template-objects

argument when I compiled, however having said that the 2D Map works ok.
I realize its not the end of the world but I'd really like to have full
functionality, so I can show of to my manager :-)

Thanks all

Chris L