Best question ever asked on this list to date! (or maybe it'salready been asked too many times :P)

David Rippel RippelD at hillsboroughcounty.org
Fri Oct 11 21:46:43 CEST 2002

Did anyone happen to receive this without it getting stripped? It appears either the list server or our mail server mangled the attached perl script and removed all the carriage returns :(

If anyone has this plugin in a working form - please send it out in an archive format (tar.gz, bz2, zip, whatever). It would be most appreciated!

And.. I've been saying naah-gee-ose as suggested by Jens Bergmann thus far.. sounds about right. Where do people come up with these names?

- David.

>>> "Tom DE BLENDE" <tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com> 10/11/02 10:08AM >>>
see attached
don't forget to enter your dc names in the plugin

commands.cfg:

command[check_wins]=$USER1$/check_wins.pl -W $HOSTADDRESS$ -D
yourdomain