Multiple nagios monitors in one machine

Louie Cagasan fireant at zpdee.net
Fri Oct 11 03:13:43 CEST 2002

Jim,

I've checked all the cfg files and there isn't any item pointing to any
of the cgi files. So that's out. And like I said, when copying a
statusmap.cgi from another instance/folder to the new one and run the
new instance, I get the error message where it's pointing to the "other"
directory.

Incidentally, how do you do a strings command? hehe

Louie