Cisco Sub-interfaces

New User brmm28 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 02:11:46 CEST 2002

I have Nagios up and working and I have configured the check_snmp plugin. I have Net-SNMP installed and working with the plugin. I am using NET-SNMP to get information about my Cisco routers. I can get information from serial 0 but I cannot get any information on the serial sub-interfaces like serial 0.1. The type of information I would like to get from the sub-interface is up/down and bandwidth util.

If anyone knows how this can be done please let me know.

If this is not the right forum to post this in so I apolgize in adavnce.

faith.yahoo.com