Web problem...

Stefan Hanssen Stefan.Hanssen at baerum.kommune.no
Thu Oct 10 16:00:39 CEST 2002

Earlier today i got Nagios up and running, and its running just great, at least for what i have tested so far.
But at some point i lost the graphics on the web page. I have not deleted any files, the images catalogue exists under /usr/local/nagios/share so everything should be there. I can see everything (but images) so the web pages looks rather stupid. I have looked through the FAQ, unable to find anything matching my problem. Does anyone have a clue ?

Best regards
Stefan Hanssen