nagiosplugin bad interpreter issue

anoop atre anoopa at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:26:32 CEST 2002

zakki
yes that was a typo, I haven't tried the rpm yet.

> > --with-mysql-lib=/usr/lib/msql --with-mysql-inc=/usr/include/mysql

Jon thanks for pointing me to the page, I haven't tried the
recompiled system properly; right now I still can't use
my own images,will work on that later; thanks for your info
which wasn't documented in the regular installation instructions : )

Could some one point me to where I can get the check_snmp
plugin I swear I looked everywhere!!! Maybe I just have overlooked
it in the dev-cvs (?)

One of the other issues which is not getting resolved even
after the usual google | manual | faq processes is that
I keep getting 'bad interpreter' errors compiling on some
of the plugins or even running the file, perl location etc is as
declared in the files, any suggestions on this will be appreciated.

On another note I don't know how I could post my last email to the
list from my work email since I'd signed up through my hot(spam)mail account
!?!

~