Solaris 8 Compilation Problems

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Oct 8 16:27:22 CEST 2002

Hhhmmm.  When I went through this exercise last night, I'd first downloaded
and built the latest gd libs from www.boutell.com.  I still ran into the
same problem Nathan ran into, until I removed the 2 lines from source that I
mention in a previous e-mail.

It would be great if we could get to the bottom of this once and for all,
and then add it to the FAQ.

jc