Multiple "members" lines in hostgroup definitions?

Rob King rob.king at wholefoods.com
Thu Oct 3 18:33:55 CEST 2002

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to have the "members" entry
of a hostrgroup definition span multiple lines? I've tried ending the
line with a comma-newline, but that doesn't work. Ditto for backslashing it.

    The problem is, I'm going to have hostgroups with several dozen
members, and having them  all on one line is going to be unsightly to
say the least, and uneditable to say the worst.

    Please let me know if anyone knows of a way around this.

    Thanks,
    Rob