Citrix PlugIn (wish?)

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Tue Oct 8 08:43:23 CEST 2002

Dear Mark and Jens,

First of all: thanks for trying out this plugin and sorry for the
confusion. I should indeed have mentioned to run the plugin from your
libexec directory, as it is there where the utils.pm file is located.

Furthermore for any of you running into problems: could you please
send a debug output to me (pro forma) and to Stanley Hopcroft
(Stanley.Hopcroft at ipaustralia.gov.au)? Just run the plugin like you
normally would, but add the -d switch. No need to copy the list to
this communication.

As this version is a beta, it's very likely that there are still some
bugs in it. But Mr Hopcroft will be more than happy to let the Perl
beast out again and begin a new struggle with the mysterious ways of
the Citrix ICA protocol!

Kind regards,
Tom

Mark Guzzo wrote:

> Strange, when it gives me the error that 'Citrix Desktop' is not listed, it prints out a list of Pub Apps. My 'Citrix Desktop is NOT listed, crap!
>
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:40:21 +0200
> <Jens.Bergmann at nordCom.net> wrote:
>
> > for me it does - but one thing is strange. my desktop is named "nC Desktop" if i try to query this desktop with the plugin i get an error. if i query "C Desktop" it works :)
> >
> > everything else is just fine...
> >
> > jens

Tom De Blende
Senior NT Infrastructure Analyst (Frango)
DHL Global Coordination Center - IT Department
Tel +32 2 713 42 62
Fax +32 2 713 52 00