status map issue + SNMP question

Anoop Atre anoopa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 02:32:12 CEST 2002

Been checking out Nagios the last few days and the only issue I am left with
has to do with status maps for some reason it doesn't want to show me the
logos
I have in share/images/logos even though I declare them in the cgi.cfg

While I am emailing the list is it suggested that we use SNMP traps in
Nagios
(non-native support if I read the documentation correctly) to get better
network
monitoring? I don't think I need it for regular server monitoring or do I?
I don't know much about the use of SNMP (should read up aye : ) but while I
do any help/advice is appreciated!

~