File formats

Andy Stein andy at droidmcse.com
Mon Oct 7 23:34:06 CEST 2002

Simply from a standpoint of when the down time occurs really.  I currently
have 450 hosts and approaching 1400 services.  If I had to make a special
timeperiod for each situation, I'll go crazy.

I know I saw the docs somewhere that described the file formats in detail.
 I basically want to mimic the exact command that the web interface does
for the down time and i'll be set.

Andy