reporting

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 18:02:01 CEST 2002

yes, new setup, currently only testing the check_ping,
which is being checked. It looks like the data is just
falling into the "Undetermined" fields, making the
graphs show nothing until I change the assumed host
state options then the graphs show some date...

How can I clear the logged data and start from
scratch? I've been boucing things a lot for testing..
:)