reporting

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Mon Oct 7 17:22:35 CEST 2002

Host checks won't occur unless a service for that host fails.  So if you
are trying to get a trend graph for a host that has never (or hardly
ever) had a service fail, you are going to get mostly indeterminate
since the host is hardly ever checked.  You want to changes the First
Assumed State from unspecified to Host OK.  Also, make sure in your
nagios log you have the log_initial_states optione set to 1.

-Russell

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.